Omega 3 Supplement Guide
Sale Sold out
Regular price $4.99 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
Do you feel overwhelmed or confused when looking for a high quality omega 3 supplement? Then this guide is for you.
This Omega 3 Supplement Guide provides comprehensive, evidence based information on the health benefits of omega 3, including DHA, EPA and ALA for pregnant and postpartum women. Learn about supplement recommendations and make informed decisions for optimal nutrition.
Research suggests as many as 95% of women of reproductive age, fail to meet the recommended daily intake of 250 mg DHA and EPA (omega 3 fatty acids). This is further depleted during pregnancy and postpartum.
This guide contains all the necessary information, including:
- Introduction to omega 3
- The different forms of omega 3 - EPA, DHA, ALA
- The importance of omega 3 in pregnancy and postpartum
- Benefits of omega 3 supplementation for mother and baby
- Importance of supplement quality
- Supplement considerations e.g who may find supplementation beneficial
- Recommended daily intake during pregnancy and postpartum
- Omega 3 supplement recommendations - including a plant based source for those who are vegan or vegetarian
- Food sources of DHA, EPA and ALA